Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mac & Cheese [(out of box)]



1 teaspoon Butter
onions
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt (you might want more, but this was fine for me)
peppercorn (a couple turns of that. I have McCormick peppercorn medley grinder)
about 1 cup milk (may need more if you like yours with a little more 'Cheese sauce')
1 tablespoon flour ( I put 2 spoons worth, i like my mac and cheese T H I C K !)
1 teaspoon of hot sauce
bread crumbs ( just enough to cover the tops )

Pre-heat oven on 250º. In a medium sauce pan place butter, onions, salt, basil, sage, oregano and pepper. Let onions cook until translucent, on high heat. Add milk and flour, whisk until thick. Add noodles, and cheese. Place noodles in a baking dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of noodles and place dish in oven for 17 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment