Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IM BACK!

Hey! I'm back :] (not like it matters, right?) Well, summer of 2010 was all right, not one of the best summers in the world. I really didn't do anything. This was my schedule: Wake up at around 12 noon [maybe even later depending on the time I fell asleep] head down stairs for breakfast, watched some t.v. & bothered my sisters a bit. Then at one point in the day, no later than 4 o'clock, I would begin to feel . . . DIRTY :O Yeah, I know. What? There's nothing wrong with me, *Scouts honor** LMAOO! Towards the end of August a bundle of stuff occurred. Like - One of my cousins from Delaware spent 1 whole entire week with us. It was pretty fun considering the fact that, we hardly ever talked ; like EVER. Then Ramadan ♥ It was A M A Z I N G this year, & I'm proud to say that I'm very pleased with my self. Did an entire month of fasting minus a couple of days o.O haha. Then the highlight to every 16 year old teenager in America (maybe even younger) I did my six hours to get my permit :D UGH! That was literally the HIGHLIGHT of my summer xD At this point of my life nothing seems any better than that, *Scouts Honor**. I originally wanted to blog to get something off of my chest, but I guess that just blogging in general has helped a bunch. I feel that for some reason this school year (Junior in High School, class of 2012 WHOOT!) will be different. "I can feel it in my nuggets" xD One thing I'm sure about: I'm gonna need a new crush >_<

Yours Truly, Sky*ScoutsHonor** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment